Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

If you are reading this-- WELCOME!  I am a new runner- a reformed anti-runner- and it had changed my life.  In February 2011, I began my journey, clumsy on my feet, not even being able to run 1/4 of a mile.  I did the C25K program, and with God's grace, built my way up to a 5K-- 3.1 miles!  Since then, I've been adding a little mileage at a time, joined a Run Club, and got an awesome running coach.  I now have a dream of running the Pittsburgh Half Marathon in May!  I still have a ways to go-- through the winter, at that... but you can follow me along my journey.  

Why did I choose Pittsburgh?    Because they are partnering with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society to raise money to stop this disease.  If you feel led to help in my fundraising efforts, please click on my link to donate.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment