Monday, December 12, 2011

Reminiscing the Pre-Running Days

So  I ran into my best friend from childhood/ high school last night at Applebee's.  Amid our discussion, the topic of me starting to run came up.  She kinda laughed and said:

Haha, I remember when we used to take Kickboxing at the Y in high school, and had to run laps around the gym to warm up.  (The gym had a large divider down the center for other classes, but we were able to navigate around them to get our initial warm up in.)  We would run passed the teacher, and then when we got to the other side of the divider where the teacher couldn't see us, walk.  I believe I even recall walking along the divider, instead of the perimeter of the gym!  Did I mention we were totally pooped after this as well??

I have come a-looooong-way!

No comments:

Post a Comment