Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Got my Butt Kicked

Okay, so, I feel really bad about saying this, but I almost feel like I took a step backward in going back to the gym.  I mean, running makes me feel so powerful-- going back to class work seemed like it would be no big deal.

Boy, was I put in my place!

I took a Medball Madness class yesterday morning- basically, it was a strength class with cardio incorporated, and I used a 6 and 8lb medicine ball.  Whol-ley smokes!  Now I remember why it was my favorite class when I went there before!  (Wait, maybe that was Spinning... or Zumba... oh yeah, I loved it all.  Not Step though, hated that!)  My legs were sore before the end of the night, and now my entire upper body- including my entire back, are crazy sore.  In my head, I hear echos of teachers and trainers saying , "When you're sore, you've gotta keep moving, Amber."  Well, I suppose it's a darn good thing it's going to be almost 70 today!  IN NOVEMBER!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment