Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lose It!

A few days ago, I posted that I started using a new calorie counting program- "Lose It".  I wasn't all that impressed at first, I just wanted something new.  But the more I use it, the more it interests me.

 So I just found something new that I haven't seen on other sites I've used (My Fitness Pal, Sparkpeople, Weight Watchers)!  I think will be really helpful!  On my friends page- (notice, I am my only friend right now :-( ... more people should sign up so I'm not so lonely!)  -IF I am totally honest with what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising- it keeps track of how many calories that I'm under my target through out the week.  Note: It takes 3500 calories to lose 1 lb.  That information alone gives me a running total to shoot for... otherwise, I just aim to be "under" my goal each day.  NOT ONLY THAT, but it posts it on my friends pages, so THEY can see how much I'm under... hmmm, pressure and accountability!  I need that!

1 comment:

  1. Another thought... right now my entry on the friends page is green--- I wonder if it shows RED to all my friends if I go over???

    ReplyDelete