Sunday, November 6, 2011

On My Own

So, this colder weather just plain stinks.  I need to keep running through out this winter to make sure I don't lose all I've worked for- but it won't be 5 days a week (outside in the cold).  And no, I won't be running in a blizzard.

With all that said and done, I had to say goodbye to my wonderful running coach, for now, and I'll get to return to "No Excuses" tomorrow morning!  I absolutely LOVE that gym- I just can't afford them both.  It will be nice to get back and see some old friends... AND, it's warm... AND they have child care... AND they have music!  So, I'm on my own to navigate this winter running thing for a few months.  In January, I start training for the half marathon with the MS Team!  There's a non-official coach associated with that, so we'll see how that goes!

I'm thinking about doing another Healthy Holiday Challenge this year.  Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment