Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lose It!

‎"The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment."  - from the Weight Watchers facebook page

So, I realized that I just don't have enough discipline right now to step away from my caloric numbers just yet.   Boo.

I still needed something new to get me "excited" again, well, as excited as you can get about counting calories.  So, in my internet searches, I came across Lose It.  It seems interesting, but a little less comprehensive than MyFitnessPal.   It focuses primarily on calories.  I'm having some troubles entering recipes (ex: entered a muffin recipe, but it won't let me divide it into 12 servings!), but I'm still new, maybe there's a way that I just haven't found yet.  However, it does give you fun little pictures for each food you enter!  I'm a sucker for pictures!

Update: I figured out the recipe issue!  All is well!

I'm still looking for some friends on there, so if you sign up- look me up!

I'll give an update after I've used it for a few days!  I'm off to Spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment