Saturday, October 22, 2011

MS Wine Tasting Tour

On Saturday, my sister, mother, and I hopped on a bus, and checked out some really amazing wineries on the PA-NY border.

Though it didn't do much for my diet, having to down a gazillion of those little ball cracker thingies to keep standing (I'm generally down after 1 glass), we had a great time- and it was wonderful to spend some time with my family, amid these crazy hectic lives of ours!
Pouring the grapes into the squishing bucket



While we were 'wining' my babies were Geocaching with Daddy!
...at a Frisbee Golf Course!

Ate lunch at the haunted Kelly Hotel

Mom taking a pic of me on the balcony, trying to catch a ghost

See any ghosts?  Me neither...


SOMEone's excited to get her wine!  :-)

We had a fantastic day!  Time to go home and burn it all of... that'll take a week or so....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment